ONLINE RETURNS POLICY
If you are unhappy with your purchase or would like to return your items, please send your item(s) back to our Distribution Center in accordance with the following Return Policy:
- Items must be sent back within 30 days of the delivery date.
- Items must be unworn, unwashed, and have original tags attached.
- Items must be free of stains, makeup, deodorant, or wear.
- Bodysuits, swimwear, and undergarments are non-returnable.
- Beauty products, cosmetics, and accessories are non-returnable.
- Halal Pieces Boutique reserves the right to apply a 50% restocking fee for Final Sale or stale items.
- All returns are refunded via store credit in the form of a Halal Pieces Boutique E-Gift Card.
- Returns are processed within 5-7 business days after your item(s) are received at our Distribution Center.
- Halal Pieces Boutique does not provide pre-paid return labels; you will be responsible for covering the shipping costs to return.
- Damaged, defective, or incorrect items must be reported within 2 days of delivery. (Note:If such items are not reported in a timely fashion, we will not issue store credit. Please email Halal Pieces Boutique Halalpieces@gmail.com for assistance.)
- Return packages must include a completed return request form and original packing slip to ensure processing. (Note:If the return request form is not filled out correctly, your return may experience delays in processing.
- Return drop-offs are not accepted at our Distribution Center or corporate office.
Additional notes: Depending on the shipping method and carrier selected, your return package may take several days to reach us. Keep your proof of postage and ship your return along with a tracking number as we are not liable for return packages that are lost or stolen in-transit. Without proof of receipt and delivery, Fashion Nova will not issue store credit for your returns. Once your return is fully processed, we will issue you store credit in the form of a Halal Pieces Boutique E-Gift Card for use on a future purchase. E-Gift Cards never expire, and are redeemable right away!
Helpful Hint: if returning by mail, we suggest using USPS flat rate shipping for convenience (you can find information on flat rate shipping via USPS.com or by clicking here). You will be responsible for covering shipping costs to return items and shipping charges must be prepaid.
Alternatively, you may return items at one of our locations to receive store credit. Please note that Gift Cards issued in-store are not transferable to our online store, even if the original purchase was made online.
Returned to Sender & Refused Packages
This can happen if 1) an address is invalid or missing information 2) the carrier is unable to deliver your package 3) the order is refused by the customer at the time of delivery. Returned to sender or refused packages will be restocked and you will be issued store credit in the form of an E-Gift Card minus the initial shipping charge. We are unable to replace or reship in these instances as all returned shipments are processed by our Returns Department. Instead, please use the E-Gift Card to place a new order using the correct address. Keep in mind that we do not guarantee your items will be in-stock at the time of your reorder.
Note: We are unable to make changes to orders that are placed on our system. To ensure that your package is properly delivered, make sure that your address is entered correctly and includes all relevant information. The use of correct abbreviations, street numbers, building or apartment numbers, and route information (if applicable) are critical to ensuring delivery Halal Pieces Boutique does not take responsibility for lost, misplaced, or incorrectly delivered shipments if the address information provided is incorrect at the time of purchase.
Reserved Rights Regarding Returns
Halal Pieces Boutique reserves the right to solely define and limit, refuse, and/or reject returns from customers at any time due to:
- An irregular or excessive returns history indicative of “wardrobing;”
- An irregular or excessive returns history involving worn, altered, laundered, damaged, or missing items; or,
- Potential fraudulent or criminal activity.
Similarly, Halal Pieces Boutique reserves the right to refuse service (both in-store and online) to any customer or entity, due to similar actions as noted above.
Non- Halal Pieces Boutique items sent to our Distribution Center will be discarded upon receipt.
Shoe Return Policy
We accept shoe returns up to 30 days after delivery of your order so long as the shoes are unworn, show no signs of wear, and are returned in their original packaging along with the original packing slip.
Note: Shoe returns are subject to all standard returns policies and procedures. Alternatively, if you choose to return shoes to one of our retail locations the return will be honored with store credit valid only for use in-store.
Final Sale Items
All items with prices ending in $ .00, .96, .97, and .98 are considered Final Sale and cannot be returned for store credit. Bodysuits, swimwear, undergarments, beauty products, cosmetics, accessories, and "event Wear" are also considered Final Sale and non-returnable.
Note: Should you choose to return a Final Sale item, Halal Pieces Boutique reserves the right to apply a 50% restocking fee so long as the item is sent back in accordance with our Return Policy and is in resalable condition.
In addition, we do not accommodate exchanges for purchases made in-store as we cannot guarantee the item purchased will be in-stock in the size or style desired. We currently only offer in-store credit for returns made in-store. In-store credit is not transferable and can only be used at one of our store locations.
Should you receive a damaged item, please take a photo of the item which clearly displays the damage and email the photo to our Customer Care team email@example.com along with a description of the damaged item and your Order Number. Once we receive your email and assess the damage, we will be in contact with you to determine the needed outcome.
Defective, Incorrect, or Missing Items
Upon receiving your order, please thoroughly check the delivered items. Should you receive an item that is defective, incorrect, or you believe that you are missing an item: please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of delivery. Include a photo and description of the issue along with your Order Number to ensure a speedy resolution.
Currently, at this time we can not offer any in-store returns.
Upon returning the item, you will receive store credit in the form of a store credit to use in-store. Please keep in mind that store credits issued in-store must be used on an in-store purchase and are not transferable to our online store, even if the original purchase was made online.
Returns by Mail
Complete a returns request form (included in your original packaging or by downloading and printing form and include it in your return package. If the return request form is not filled out correctly, your return may experience delays in processing. Kindly note that if you neglect to include the correct Order Number on the return form and/or the correct return item(s), we will be unable to process your return. Additionally, multiple order returns must be accompanied by separate return forms for each order.
Alternatively, you may use the packing slip(s) provided with your order(s) to return; simply mark your packing slip and include the appropriate Return Reason code next to the item indicated on the packing slip.
Pack your item(s) securely in the original product packaging. All items must be returned in original condition (including all paperwork, packaging, and accessories) with tags attached. All items must be unworn, unaltered and unwashed. Should you choose to return a Final Sale item, Halal Pieces Boutique reserves the right to apply a 50% restocking fee so long as the item is sent back in accordance with our Return Policy and is in resalable condition.
All return shipping charges must be prepaid. We do not accept COD deliveries; they will be rejected. We recommend sending your return via USPS Flat Rate with a tracking number and insurance, as we are not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
Store credit in the form of a Halal Pieces Boutique E-Gift Card will be issued for your return item(s) once your package is received and processed at our Distribution Center. Please allow up to 5-7 business days for our Returns Department to process your return once delivered. Your E-Gift Card covers the purchase price of each item and tax, if applicable. Halal Pieces Boutique does not issue store credit for the original shipping charges.
Halal Pieces Boutique requires items to be returned within 30 days of the delivery date, as stated in our Returns Policy. Returns received in our Distribution Center or retail locations after 30 days are considered to be “stale” returns.
Alternatively, Halal Pieces Boutique reserves the right to apply a 50% restocking fee for Final Sale or stale items. We will apply a 50% restocking fee to any stale item(s) sent back in resalable condition and in accordance with our Return Policy when processed at our Distribution Center. An E-Gift Card will be issued to you by email following our normal returns procedure.
How do we use your data?
In providing your personal data you consent to Halal Pieces Boutique using the data collected in order to meet our commitments to you and to provide you with the service you expect. We need your personal data for the following purposes:
- To create your personal account at Halal Pieces.com (e.g. your name and email address)
- To process your orders (e.g. your name, address, date of birth and bank details)
- To be able to send text message notifications of delivery status (e.g. your mobile phone number)
- To be able to send you marketing offers such as newsletters and our catalogues (e.g. your email address, your name and your postal address)
- To be able to contact you in the event of any problem with the delivery of your items (e.g. telephone number, address)
- To enable us to answer your queries and to inform you of new or changed services (e.g. your email address)
- To notify the winners in promotions (e.g. your email address, name, home address and telephone number)
- Managing your account by carrying out credit checks (e.g. name, address, date of birth)
- To be able to analyse your personal data to provide you with relevant marketing offers and information (e.g. name, buying habits)
- To be able to validate that your are of legal age for shopping online (e.g. date of birth)
We will only keep your data for as long as necessary to carry out our services to you or as long as we are required by law. After this your personal data will be deleted. We cannot remove your data when there is a legal storage requirement, such as book keeping rules or when there is a legal ground to keep the data, such as an on-going contractual relationship.
Non-personal data is used as described above and in other ways as permitted by applicable laws, including combining non-personal data with personal data.